4 Smart Ways How to Make Money From Blogging
we tell you how to make money from bloggingWe are in business to make money, right?
But many bloggers still struggle to make money online, what's wrong?
When I started blogging, I thought it was a game of chance.
I never knew that blogs are pure hard work.
But here's the shocking truth: if you can stay focused, a moment will come when making money online will become your second nature.
Oh, I'm so sure of that!
If you earned $ 699 last month and $ 299 this month, so it shows that something is wrong.
And you must first study the situation before taking any further action. Because, if you dive into the next business, a lot of things can go wrong.

| blogging for beginners |
Challenge yourself
Are you really blogging for fun or to make money? If you really want to generate amazing income with your blog, then you should change your approach.It is not enough to write new blog posts daily and wait for cash to arrive. There is more than that. You must sell and sell until you become a competent seller. If you are afraid or ashamed to sell, you may not be able to make a living online, except ..... **
Most people are afraid to ask their audience to buy a product or service. But this feeling of loss of self-esteem is only present in online companies.
In a brick and mortar business, we always want to sell and sell more. The beauty of running an Internet business is that you can sell more professionally: how can you make sure?

| blogging for beginners |
1 – Sell your services
The truth is that everyone is good at something.What you may not understand is that you have unique skills, style and voice that your target audience can afford.
In fact, they are dying to buy it.
I did not know how special I am when I started my blog.
And I kept running after the next "booty making money."
Have you discovered your unique skills?
Why not bring him to the table? Use your blog as a platform to sell your best skills.
As an independent writer, I sell my time and skills. And I must say; freelance writing is a good deal.
Overall, determine what suits you best and start selling (marketing).
2 – Sell a product
What problem does your audience face? The best time to offer value and solve your problem is now. Create a brief report and sell them.The hidden truth is that brief reports are excellent money generators. Instead of writing an electronic book 105 about Internet marketing, for example, break it down. Write a 37-page report on how to create an email list, another 27-page report on how to generate traffic to a new blog.
You will earn more money with this strategy. He will also become a proud owner of 2 or more information products. This is priceless!
3 – Sell Advertising
A few weeks ago, 3 businessmen contacted me. They were interested in advertising on my blog, because they discovered that I had no banners in the sidebar. I did not accept the offer, because my blog is a blog writing service, not for advertising.But this scenario is relative. If you do not sell a product or offer any specific service, advertising can be excellent for you.
Of course, you could combine the sale of a product and the sale of ads on your blog. If you place 4 - 6 ads on the sidebar for $ 50, you will earn approximately $ 200 or more at the end of the month.
This is a good start. From there, you can increase your earnings as your blog grows and becomes an authority in your niche.
4 – Sell affiliate offers
And finally, you could earn additional income from your blog by promoting affiliate offers. It is very easy to start.You do not have to worry about overhead or product delivery. Your duty as an affiliate is to refer to the right buyer. You will earn commissions when a sale is completed.
I started promoting the product of other people. It is fun and lucrative.
Although, selling your product or service may provide more benefits, but instead of giving excuses why your blog isn't making some great dollars, start affiliate marketing.

| blogging for beginners |
What’s stopping you?
The question I'm asking you today is, "What's stopping you how to make money from blogging?" Do you want to share your opinion?As they say, "Two heads are better than one." Let's talk about your challenges - leave a comment and I'll answer as soon as I can. Are you want to make money with affiliate marketing?
More Resources:
| blogging for beginners |
4 Smart Ways How to Make Money From Blogging
Reviewed by How To
on
October 20, 2019
Rating:

No comments: